Pupils’ homework will now be set via Microsoft Teams.
As only students can currently access Teams, we’d like to enable parents and carers to access an application called Haldor Homework which will allow you to view the homework your child has been set. These are the features that Haldor Homework offers parents:
– A single dashboard with an overview of homework, assignments, feedback and assessments available at any time.
– An overview of when the homework is due and if it’s been submitted on time, submitted late or not submitted at all.
– Access via a desktop computer or via an App on mobile devices.
– The ability to switch between dashboards for different children if you have more than one child at Blue Coat.
We hope that this will better allow parents and carers to monitor the progress your child is making in their studies.
We have included some instructions about how to access Haldor Homework at the bottom of the page.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org clearly identifying which classroom teacher it is for the attention of.
Accessing Haldor Homework
The first time you use Haldor Homework you have to create a password for your Haldor account.
1. Go to https://parent.haldoredu.com and log in using the email you have registered with school
2. Go to the reset password page https://auth.haldor.se/account/ForgotPassword
3. Enter your email and click “Submit”.
4. You will receive an email with a link where you can create a personal password. If you haven’t received the email, please check the junk mail folder.
5. When you have chosen a password, go to https://parent.haldoredu.com/ and log in using your email and new password.
The Blue Coat School is proud to be part of the Cranmer Education Trust
Cranmer Education Trust is a company limited by guarantee and an exempt charity registered in England. Company registration number: 07687709. Registered Office: Cranmer Education Trust, c/o Blue Coat School, Egerton Street, Oldham OL1 3SQ. The website address is www.cranmereducationtrust.com and the phone number 0161 785 5082.